Sunday 17 May 2015

My Go-To Morning Green Juice & Healthy Smoothie

My Go-To Morning Green Juice & Healthy Smoothie | Cate Renée

Are you a busy person in the morning? Do you usually skip the whole breakfast thing, or "don't have any time"? Well then, a healthy juice or smoothie is just what the doctor ordered. I for one, never used to eat breakfast and would find myself falling asleep during the first period at school. My Mum is quite a health nut, and started making these green juices and healthy smoothies for me when I first started having exams, and couldn't be bothered to make anything to eat. They're super easy and convenient for the on-the-go kind of girls, and all you need is simply a blender and some fresh ingredients, plus its great for packing all those "2 & 5's" into your meal everyday!

GREEN JUICE
Handful of spinach or kale
1 small kiwi fruit
1 passionfruit (pulp only)
1 green apple, chopped
1/4 - 1/2 an avocado
A few mint leaves, chopped
1 cup coconut water
Handful of ice

HEALTHY SMOOTHIE
2 frozen bananas
Handful of frozen blueberries
1/2 cup steel cut oats, normal rolled oats are perfectly fine
Drizzle of Rice Malt Syrup
1 tbsp chia seeds
1 heaped tbsp vanilla protein powder, optional
1/2 cup almond milk
Handful of ice
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cate Renée | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig