Sunday 23 August 2015

ASOS Shoe Haul

ASOS Shoe Haul | Cate Renée
L-R: ASOS Moorgate Brogues, ASOS Riley Suede Fringe Ankle Boots, ASOS Lily Pad Ballet Flats, ASOS Look Back Pointed Ballet Flats, ASOS Abinger Padded Zip Boots

As of last week, I am officially employed... again! Which not only is a huge weight off my shoulders and bank account, but also the perfect excuse to snag a few new pairs of shoes for "work". As for my new job, it's at a leading fashion retailer, meaning I must look super stylish at all times, and shoes are no exception- goodbye boring black pumps! In these past few months, I've noticed that my feet have shrunk half a size, making me now a 5.5, instead of a 6. So naturally it has been pretty difficult to find a few descent pairs that fit me. I headed over to ASOS last week, and ordered these gorgeous finds, which all magically fit! Now the fun part, wearing them in.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cate Renée | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig