Friday 3 June 2016

My New Gucci Glasses From Vision Direct

My New Gucci Glasses From Vision Direct | Cate Renée

About a month ago I began to shop around for a new pair of glasses since my previous pair were starting to look a little worse for wear and I also updated my prescription. Now being the blind bat that I am and needing to wear glasses or contacts at all times of the day, this usually means that without extremely ground down lenses I'd end up wearing a set of jam jars! In past years I've always stuck with a plain black rectangular frame that would go with most things I wear and suit my petite face, but this time around I wanted to spice things up a bit and ended up picking something wider and more pointed with a tortoiseshell print. I shopped around at numerous optical stores until I found these frames from Gucci's latest collection, and although I was quoted a sales price with health insurance I still could not justify the expensive price tag. Then I remembered that I had once bought a pair of glasses from Vision Direct, so I researched the design I wanted and they were a fraction of the in-store price. I was sold! Three weeks later my designer frames arrived and I've never been more happier with my glasses. I couldn't recommend Vision Direct anymore, super helpful and with frames, sunglasses and even contact lenses available all in one place this website has become my one stop shop for all things optical!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cate Renée | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig