Monday 12 September 2016

The Instagram Roundup #1

The Instagram Roundup #1 | Cate Renée

I bloody love Instagram! I'd go as far as to say its my favourite social media platform to post on. A scroll through my feed has now become a part of my morning routine just as much as getting dressed and making the bed. Today is Monday and whilst I'm usually at work, I manage to score the day off and so I thought I'd share with you a roundup of my six latest Instagram posts. And if you're liking what you're seeing be sure to check us out @itscaterenee for frequent uploads of my two cats, foodie snaps, recent beauty buys and the odd selfie or two.

KITTY MISCHIEF
Its no secret that I regard my two Ragdolls, Leo and Ace, as my own spawn. Now nearly at their second birthday my boys have finally started becoming a bit more smoochy and loving, something I've been trying to train them since day dot. These two are also incredibly cheeky and playful, and as you can see in this snap Ace was certainly not too fond of me changing the sheets and gripped onto my pillow. My sister and I recently set up their own Instagram page which you can follow @leoandacethecats.

BACHIE O'CLOCK
Without a doubt my favourite time of the day on Wednesday and Thursday's. Unless you've been living under a rock for the past month then you'll know that the current Australian season of The Bachelor is airing on Channel Ten, and I for one am totally hooked this time around. Now down to just three girls, this week we will see Richie pick his true love as they head abroad! I'm on the Nikki train and hope she and Richie will end up together! #TeamNikki

MISSING CROATIA
So I haven't quite finished shutting up about my big Europe trip just yet and last week found myself having a major case of Post Holiday Blues - very similar to Post Concert Blues. This throwback shot was the day my family and I spent walking the walls around the Old City of Dubrovnik, Croatia. Surrounded by absolutely breathtaking views of the Adriatic Sea, I can't save my pennies quick enough to get back here and explore more.

FATHER'S DAY
For possibly the first time ever, well that I remember, my Dad wasn't home for Father's Day this year. Away on business in India our house consisted of just my Mum, sister and I last Sunday. We were lucky enough to FaceTime him and wish him a good day despite having to work. This lovely picture of us was taken at the top of the Burj Khalifa in Dubai.

LUNCH WITH GIRLFRIENDS
The Beach Shack at Hillary's Marina is one of my favourite foodie spots to grab a bite to eat. Most summers I manage to get down to visit this relaxed shabby chic cafe where they have some of the best fresh juices and fish and chips in town. This gorgeous setting overlooking the water is perfect for lunch or dinner with friends and family, and last weekend I caught up with my girlfriends over this delicious quinoa and kale salad.

CANDLES & COPPER LANTERNS
I've recently been having a huge spring clean and de-clutter around my bedroom and also my life and decided to finally tackle that to-do list I always seem to ignore. This involved a wee trip to IKEA last week with my Mum to pick up some candles to go in my lovely copper lanterns from Kmart, along with a few other knick-knacks. And I've decided that once I'm done putting the final touches together - a new coat of paint, install that TV I've been dreaming of - I'll put up an updated bedroom interiors post.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cate Renée | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig