Wednesday 9 November 2016

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine In Coconut

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine In Coconut | Cate Renée
Barry M Gelly Hi Shine In Coconut | Cate Renée

When the warmer months roll around I like to have a shuffle through my massive box of hoarded nail polishes, pop away the dark, wintery shades and bring out the bold and bright for the summertime. Barry M finally arrived in Australia earlier this year and has quickly become my favourite drugstore nail polish brand, and even replaced my Essie-shaped hole in my nail polish collection. With an array of different colours and formulations, Barry M offers an affordable product with a high-end finish. Super chip resistant and will last for the best part of a week, this gorgeous off-white colour aptly named Coconut features a subtle pink undertone and has recently become an everyday favourite. Simple and understated but so chic and natural, this shade is perfect for strict work environments and will literally match anything and everything from your wardrobe... which I love!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cate Renée | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig