Monday 28 November 2016

October & November Beauty Favourites

October & November Beauty Favourites | Cate Renée

It feels like a lifetime has past since my last monthly favourites post but I'm back today with a double whammy. I've combined what I have been loving and using a tonne throughout both October and November into one great big beauty favourites post. So buckle in because it's about to get very rambly...

I recently picked up a new face scrub as my skin has seriously been playing up, and with several big Christmas party events looming closely I needed to get handle on the situation. I found the Australian Pure Beauty Pores Be Clean Exfoliating Face Scrub whilst doing my weekly food shop and its amazing! Just the right amount of grittiness to smooth out dry skin and give a deep cleanse. For bases I'm still obsessing over the Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser as I've finally found a love for dewy skin. As for cheek colour I'm wearing an old favourite, NARS Orgasm Blush, applying it with the beautifully fluffy and perfectly angled Zoeva 127 Luxe Sheer Cheek brush.

A few posts back I did an in-depth review with swatches of the incredible Tarte Tartlette In Bloom Clay Palette that my sister brought back from Malaysia for me. I has all the colours I would reach for everyday and just the right amount of mattes and shimmer shades to take any look from day to night - read all about it here! For most of October and half of this month I was using the Maybelline The Falsies Mascara and Chi Chi Brow Pomade in Taupe for my brows. My sister might've told me the pomade was waterproof but sadly isn't so and after an hour in the swimming pool I no longer had #browsonfleek. Moving on lips and these two beauties have lived in my handbag over the past two months. When Tanya Burr Cosmetics announced the release of their first lipstick line I knew I had to get my hands on all six of the shades. The two shades I'm banging on about are Birthday Cake, a Kim KW-esque baby pink nude and Pink Cocoa, a pinky brown. And lastly I've been chopping and changing between the Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Polishes in Passionfruit and Blueberry on my toes and these will totally become my go-to shades for summer.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cate Renée | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig