Wednesday 30 November 2016

The November Makeup Menu

The November Makeup Menu | Cate Renée

I've recently picked up a few new things skincare and makeup wise from the shops and also had a huge shuffle through and clear out of my beauty stash, rediscovering some old favourites in the mix. And I must say I've just generally really enjoyed slapping a bit of pinky, shimmery magic on and so I thought I'd share with you what's been on my face lately.

I've recently picked up a new face scrub from the brand, Australian Pure Beauty (available at Woolworths), whilst doing my weekly food shop. Although the texture is much more coarser and grainy, I love it for a real deep cleanse once or twice a week. After moisturising with my holy grail Clean & Clean Essentials Moisturiser, I go in with the Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser which leaves a smooth, but dewy finish to the skin. Time to apply my bases and lately I've resorted back to an old favourite, Revlon Colour Stay Foundation in Buff, which goes hand-in-hand with my new love for the Colour Stay Concealer in Light. To add some warmth, colour and glow my current go-to's include: Soap & Glory Solar Powder, NARS Orgasm Blush, Hourglass Mini Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder in Strobe Incandescent Light and Tanya Burr Cosmetics Cheek Illuminator in Forever Summer.

Moving onto eyes, brows and lips, I've been OBSESSEDDD with bronzy shades and pinky hues. For brows I've been applying my Maybelline Brow Satin Duo in Medium Brown - the next darkest shade from Dark Blonde - and Revlon Colour Stay Brow Maker in Light Brown. On the eyes I've been using the Forever Summer highlight as a base and then applying a bit of MAC Naked Lunch to make the subtle pink shimmer really pop! Not everyday, but on the odd occasion I might also smudged the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Bourbon along my upper lash line to add some depth. Then on with the Maybelline Lash Sensation Mascara to lengthen and define my lashes and a swipe of Tanya Burr Cosmetics Lipstick in Birthday Cake - the perfect Kim KW pinky nude to finish this look.
Share:

2 comments

  1. Love how fresh and natural you look! Soft neutrals are my favorite to wear on a daily basis for no-makeup makeup effect. Loved the suggestions!

    MY LATEST POST
    bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! I love keeping my look fresh and natural x

      Delete

© Cate Renée | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig