Monday 30 January 2017

The Banana, Spinach & Cucumber Green Smoothie

The Banana, Spinach & Cucumber Green Smoothie | Cate Renée

This year I've decided to make green smoothies "my thing" as part of an effort to get my health and fitness regimes back on track. I briefly mentioned in my Karratha travel post about how health conscious the people and food places were up there... which I loved! Whilst staying with our friends we enjoyed this delicious green smoothie some mornings which I've now taken and put my own healthy spin on it by adding in some spirulina and sakura smoothie blend. This has become my favourite afternoon pick-me-up and I often enjoy it with a bliss ball or two.

INGREDIENTS
500mL coconut water
Handful of baby spinach
1 frozen banana
1/2 cucumber
1/2 tsp sakura smoothie blend
1/2 tsp spirulina

METHOD
Place all the ingredients into a blender and blast until completely combined. If you don't have the most powerful of blenders or rather your smoothie be ultra fine then you can pour it through a sieve or muslin cloth.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cate Renée | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig