Wednesday 14 June 2017

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine In Sugar Apple

I mentioned way back in my April Favourites post that I had picked up two new shades from the Barry M collection which I am totally obsessed with and it's no secret they've become my favourite drugstore brand for nail polish. I'm slowly replacing my entire collection of polish with shades from their amazing ranges. Essie's Mint Candy Apple has been one of my go-to nail colours since it's huge hype in the beauty world a few years back, but with the price tag that is somewhere around the $17 mark, I just can't seem to justify them anymore.

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine In Sugar Apple | Cate Renée

Sugar Apple not only features a similar name to the Essie cult classic but also the shade is super alike. I'd say if anything the Barry M colour is a more pastel mint green than a bright mint green and features a more blue undertone - like the famous Tiffany blue. Pastels are usually something you see everyone sporting around spring, but I feel like there's just something cool about wearing pastels during the winter time and they are the perfect way to brake up all those dark berry, forest green and monochrome tones we often see when it comes to winter colour palettes.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cate Renée | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig