Wednesday 21 June 2017

Fashion Bloggers I Love & Take Inspiration From

Over my last three years of blogging I've come across some gorgeous fashion bloggers with incredibly beautiful style. Even before I started blogging myself, fashion blogs were what I started reading in my mid-teens when I was trying to discover who I was and what my personal style looked like. I can't remember exactly how I found them all, but I do recall the first fashion blog I was truly obsessed with was Ashley Madekwe's Ring My Bell. She used to be on the hit show Revenge and she had some seriously cool outfits I desperately wanted to recreate; girly fashion, rock chick vibes and a real mix of high street and high end pieces. Today, nearly 20 years old, I've certainly found what I love to wear in terms of style and how to work that with my petite, yet curvy body. I tend to opt for more feminine, classic pieces with my wardrobe mainly consisting of: lots of denim, stripes and bold pops of colour. I also like taking the latest trends and working them with my own style: off-the-shoulder style tops, frayed hem jeans and flared sleeves are some of my current favourites. My personal style is something that will evolve with age but for the moment here are a few fashion bloggers who I love and take inspiration from.


Fashion Bloggers I Love & Take Inspiration From | Cate Renée

LOVERLY GREY BY BRITTANY SJOGREN
Brittany is the most recent fashion blogger I've discovered but one I connect with the most. Her style is elegantly beautiful, classy, fresh and feminine. The outfits Brittany posts on her blog are what I usually take inspiration from when planning what to wear. Her most popular style pieces include: nude strappy heels, girly dangly earrings, florals, ruffles and plenty of statement necklaces.  

ATLANTIC-PACIFIC BY BLAIR EADIE
I found Blair's blog a few years back via Bloglovin' and was blown away by how cool her style was. Blair really knows what's in fashion and seems to make even the craziest of trends look fun and easy to wear. Her style is largely influenced by Paris and the Hamptons and features many floral midi dresses, straw boater hats, bold colours, bows and more bows.

SOUTHERN CURLS & PEARLS BY CAITLIN COVINGTON
I love a Southern girl! Fun fact: if I could have any sort of American accent it'd be Southern. Recently engaged, Caitlin and her fiancé Chris have been vacationing in beautiful Italy and posting some equally beautiful outfit pictures. Her style is that of a modern Southern Belle and consists of: numerous off-the-shoulder items, bright prints, tassel earrings, espadrille wedges and girly playsuits.


Fashion Bloggers I Love & Take Inspiration From | Cate Renée

GAL MEETS GLAM BY JULIA ENGEL
Possibly one of the most beautiful fashion blogs I've ever seen. Julia has a certain elegance and grace about her and the way she carries herself, which also comes through in her writing. Her style is simple yet ultra girly and you can expect to see her in many flowy tea dresses, cute ballet flats, midi skirts, pastel shades and floral patterns.

PURE JOY HOME BY LIZ JOY
This yummy mummy blogger's Instagram stories are just beyond funny. Liz had two little ones under five and somehow still finds the time to shoot some seriously cute outfits for her Instagram account and blog. Her style is pretty laid back and casual, which I love, and you can often see her sporting lots of denim, white flowy tops, off-the-shoulder numbers, lace, summery dresses and straw bags.

WHAT OLIVIA DID BY LIV PURVIS
I love how Liv, the only non-American blogger in this line-up, is always so infectiously happy and this is something that she often translates into her fun and colourful outfits. Liv really knows how to balance the mix funky high street fashion with high end accessories. Her style includes 70's inspired pieces, espadrille wedges, a rainbow of colour, stripes, jumpsuits, gingham and retro sunglasses.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Cate Renée | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig